Tuesday, September 11, 2001

Hey guys, I'm still alive but intnernet access has been virtually impossible recently. Unexpectedly I find myself in Ljubljana, for reasons I'll go into when I have more time. It' been a great few days, from getting very drunk with a whole heap of Irish people in Budapest, plus a couple of Germans, and then going to Szekesfehervar where we stayed with the most wonderful and hospitable couple ever - Mr and Mrs Sajtos. And our only means of communication was by Simon's very dodgy German with Mrs Sajtos's very dodgy German. A long story, but one worth telling, but as I'm in a public internet library thing, I'm only allowed 15 minutes and my time is running out fast. I'm going to search the place for somewhere else, but I don't think there is anything.

No comments: