Ok, and time for the all new and updated Top 10 Mullets of each place I've been. The only true way to judge a place.
10. Zagreb - specialising in skullets (ie, bald with mullet) which existed in plenitude. Also, heaps and heaos of guys with chinbeards, which obviously don't count here, but I thought it was worth mentioning.
4. Tirana - the Albanians went big style on mullets
3. Piran - mullet singers, mullet guitarists, mullet referees. A small town with high profile mullets.
2. Prague - finally, knocked from the number one spot. Mullets everywhere, benchfuls of them. A magnificent mullet city, with only one better so far...
1. Shkodra - oh my Lord. How can it be possible for so many mullets to exist in a town of 80000. EVERYWHERE. An audacious land of mullets of every kind - kid mullets, skullets, femme mulle's, a dwarf femme mulle (!) and just mullets coming at you from every direction. It is the first time in my life I have ever been mulletted out.