Oh yeah, while I've got time, I've started something very important - a mullet league table. Every place I visit fo a substantial time I'm rating by mullet quality and quantity. Here, in brief, are the current standings:
1. Prague (an amazing mullet city)
3. Trencin (helped because I was there so long)
4. Kezmarok (and if I'd been there longer, it'd have rated a lot higher I think)
5. Spissky Podhradie (not bad for a small place)
6. Frankfurt (had an amazing kid mullet with dreadlocks!)
7. Heidelberg (very disappointing)
So far Kosice is looking astonishing. A definite contender for no.2 right now, and I've only been here half a day.